Passionate Ink Annual Meeting
Please join us for the 2023 Passionate Ink Virtual Annual Meeting on Friday, June 30, 2023 at 1pm US Eastern Daylight Time (12pm Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific).
We have so much to share, including the finalists and winners of the 2023 Passionate Plume! We’re also delighted to announce the wonderful authors who will be contributing their talents to the 2023 Passionate Ink Charity Anthology, Hot & Sticky.
Participants will also be automatically entered for a chance to win some great door prizes!
- Part 1 (Open to PI members only. This session will be recorded.)
- 1pm EDT (12C / 11M / 10P)
- Welcome remarks by Passionate Ink’s President, Jordyn Kross
- Meet your Board of Directors and volunteers
- Treasurer Report with our treasurer, Maggie Sims
- Member Report with our secretary, Marie Tuhart
- Bylaws Vote with our president, Jordyn Kross
- Website and Forum tour
- Recognition of volunteers.
- Mira Noire–Webmistress:
- Michael Edwards–Workshop Director
- Ryan Osborn–Engagement Director
- Leslie Noyes–Graphics Design
- Ryley Banks–Anthology Coordinator
- Talya Blaine–Social Media Proofer
- Cindy Redding–Bylaws Committee
- Carol Potenza–Annual Meeting Committee
- Donna Mortensen–Annual Meeting Committee
- Member introduction–tell us about you!
- Fun & Games with our engagement director, Ryan Osborn
- Part 2 Social Hour (Open to PI members only.)
- 3:30pm EDT (2:30C / 1:30M / 12:30P)
- Part 3 (Open to all registrants. This session will be recorded.)
- 8pm EDT (7C / 6M / 5P)
- Welcome to returning and just joined attendees – Raisa Greywood
- Programs Update with our workshop director, Michael Edwards
- PI Charity Anthology with our anthology coordinators, Ryley Banks and Raisa Greywood
- Presentation of the Angela Knight Service Award
- Passionate Plume Awards with our vice president and Plume coordinator, Raisa Greywood
- Closing remarks from Jordyn Kross