Sign in to follow this  
Guest tillygreene

Where will the girls be on Saturday night?

Guest tillygreene

At The Spotty Dog Books & Ale!

From 5-7:00pm this unique book shop and pub will be rocking for the ladies. Besides a chocolatier, masseuse, and music, there'll be Stella Price, Cat Johnson, Allie Boniface, CH Admirand, Tara Nina and Tilly Greene talking and signing books!

Come one out and enjoy the fun! By the way, we've come up with one spectacular basket to giveaway...have to be there to win it though.

I hear you...where is The Spotty Dog located? 440 Warner Street, Hudson, NY.

Hope to see you all there!

Tilly Greene

WARNING! Red hot romances ahead!

www.tillygreene.com

Guest tillygreene
DARN! I so need that travel portal.

Not to worry darlin'...we are all over the place. Who knows, one of these days we may end up in your neck of the woods :-)

Hugs!

Tilly

Guest Devon Gray

Sounds like fun!!! I wish I was closer. Tell Allie Devon said, "HI!" if you think about it . We know each other "cyberspacely".

Guest tillygreene
Sounds like fun!!! I wish I was closer. Tell Allie Devon said, "HI!" if you think about it . We know each other "cyberspacely".

Hiya Devon!

Just friended you on MySpace :-) Will definitely pass on your "hello's" to Allie, she's a real sweetheart!

I can't wait for tomorrow night...the staff at The Spotty Dog are going all out for the ladies, I mean a chocolatier, dang, I may just have to kidnapped this person :-)

Hugs darlin'!

Tilly