Sign in to follow this  
Guest tillygreene

AHHH! Did you hear that?

Guest tillygreene

Z_medium.jpg

This past week at the RT BOOKlovers Convention the fabulous Laura found a June copy of the BOOKreviews and Zandia was in there! It received a **** [4 star] review from Keitha Hart! Woohoo! Here's a snippet:

"This wildly entertaining story incorporates romance, hot, talk-dirty-to-me love scenes and commentary on women's role in society. It's fascinating to watch the protagonists develop a lasting relationship."

When I get my head stops spinning I'll tell you why the event was such a blast on my blog, but for now, trust me when I say the eBook Expo and Giant Book Fair were both WILD!

Zandia is available through Samhain, Amazon, Barnes & Noble or your local bookstore.

Guest tillygreene

Thank you so much Red, Jane and Cara. No matter how many times I read the little blurb, it makes me smile..."wildly entertaining", I like that :happydance:

Guest Ericka_Scott
Thank you so much Red, Jane and Cara. No matter how many times I read the little blurb, it makes me smile..."wildly entertaining", I like that :happydance:

Congratulations! Zandia was one of the first e-books I purchased and I enjoyed it immensely!

Guest tillygreene
Congratulations! Zandia was one of the first e-books I purchased and I enjoyed it immensely!

Oh wow, what a lovely compliment Ericka...thank you so much for saying that, it's made my day. :D

Guest tillygreene

Thank you ladies! It all just keeps getting better and better :-)

Caitlyn - it was a pleasure to meet you at RT. Hooked up with DeNita and will be contacting her this week!

Tilly

Guest Alynn Parr

Thanks, Tilly!

I'm not sure about my name? My parents told me it was a feminine form of Alan, and a jazzy form of Lynn???

Thank you Alynn :-) What a beautiful name, is it Gaelic?

Guest tillygreene
Thanks, Tilly!

I'm not sure about my name? My parents told me it was a feminine form of Alan, and a jazzy form of Lynn???

Well, it's certainly beautiful :-)

Guest JulesGupton

Congrats Tilly!!!

That's sooo great!

~Mari

Edited to add: LOVE<LOVE<LOVE that cover!

Guest Anitra Lynn McLeod

Congrats on the review but when I read the title "AHHH! Did you hear that?" I thought someone farted. :wink_smile:

Sorry, I'm a twit, but that just made me laugh! Please forgive my silliness and accept my hearty congratulations on a great review!

Guest Alynn Parr

That was my first thought too, but it grabbed my attention! It made me think of that scene from Sex & the City, with Carrie and Big.

Guest tillygreene
Congrats Tilly!!!

That's sooo great!

~Mari

Edited to add: LOVE<LOVE<LOVE that cover!

Thank you Mari/Jules...Dawn Seewer is wonderful and she did such a spectacular job on the cover :-)

Tilly

Guest tillygreene
Congrats on the review but when I read the title "AHHH! Did you hear that?" I thought someone farted. :)

Sorry, I'm a twit, but that just made me laugh! Please forgive my silliness and accept my hearty congratulations on a great review!

Not a twit at all darlin'! I didn't think of that until you said it but I'm glad you laughed :-)

And thank you!

Tilly

Guest tillygreene
That was my first thought too, but it grabbed my attention! It made me think of that scene from Sex & the City, with Carrie and Big.

Now see, I missed the Sex & the City phenomenon...as well as the Seinfeld one. I'm playing catch up on the latter, kind of, but the former, well, I don't think it's the same once its been edited so moved on. However, Big, Chris Noth [from Law & Order], I know and adore...he can do no wrong :-)

Guest Lillian Feisty

I thought I commented here! Anyway, that's awesome!!

Guest tillygreene
I thought I commented here! Anyway, that's awesome!!

HA! Thank you Madam President and Prostitute of Integrity :-)

Guest Lillian Feisty
HA! Thank you Madam President and Prostitute of Integrity :-)

No problem! :)