Sign in to follow this  
Guest tillygreene

Tilly Greene's Banned Books Week Contest is up!

Guest tillygreene

BannedBooksWeeklogo.jpg

Banned: Prohibited, Outlawed, Barred

Did you know books are challenged, restricted, removed or banned all the time? Well, they are and Banned Books Week [september 23-30] makes sure you don’t allow your freedom to choose and read what you want to be trampled.

Want to know more? Curious to know the authors who write material so offensive they can’t be on the shelves? Wonder what titles could possibly be so bad they must be banned? Head over to Tilly Greene’s Hot Thoughts Blog, now through September 30th, and take part in her Banned Books Week contest.

It’s guaranteed you’ll be shocked!

Everyone who participates receives a goodie bag, and one winner will be randomly picked.

Tilly Greene, author of scorching romances

www.tillygreene.com

Tilly Greene’s Hot Thoughts Blog

www.myspace.com/tillygreene

Guest December

Tilly, the links aren't working for me. Don't know if it's me or you so thought I should mention it. :-)

Guest tillygreene
Tilly, the links aren't working for me. Don't know if it's me or you so thought I should mention it. :-)

Thanks darlin'...I added an extra slash!

Tilly

Guest tillygreene
What a great idea!

Keziah

Thanks Keziah...it is a very important subject to me. I was very lucky as a youngster, my Mom was a teacher, and entertainment was books...I can't imagine what life would be like without them.