2021 Anthology for PI Members
The 2021 Passionate Ink Anthology is being organized now. We’re excited to offer the opportunity for published and unpublished authors to work together to benefit ProLiteracy. Please read the following information carefully. If you are ready to submit a work for the anthology with your bio and blurb, please click the link at the bottom. All participating authors will receive a contract with the details defined prior to publication.
Autumn/Fall, (Labor Day, Back to School, Pumpkin Spice, Sweater Weather, Halloween, Harvest, Turning leaves, etc.)
Requirements of Participation
- 10,000-word max for submissions. Must have a minimum of five entries to proceed. All submitting authors must be current members of Passionate Ink.
- The submission must not have been previously published and must not be published elsewhere for one year from the date of publication of the anthology. The only exception to this rule will be for the Plume winner’s Virgin entry which will be treated as a sneak peek and not subject to this restriction should they choose to include their winning entry.
- The submission must include an erotic/steamy romance with HEA/HFN and the designated theme
- The submission must be submitted in a ready-to-publish state of editing with an author bio, story tagline, and a story blurb. Blurbs and bios are limited to 250 words and may include a website address but no buy-links or other works by lists.
- Author must participate in paired editing. Authors will be provided guidelines but will be checking for continuity, typos, etc.
- Author must meet all deadlines as defined on the PassionateInk.org website.
- All works will be submitted to a professional editor for final proof. All proofread edits will be accepted by the PI Anthology coordinator(s) unless clarification from the author is required. The final proofed copy will be provided to the authors.
- Author must promote the work during the release and at least monthly thereafter for the next five months.
- All proceeds will be given to the Pro-Literacy charity.
- Writers retain their copyright
- Passionate Ink will provide copy editing, proofreading, book cover, and formatting as well as periodic graphics for the ongoing promotion efforts.
- No necrophilia, bestiality (excluding vampires/shifters and other Paranormal characters), or pedophilia. The decision to include any work will be the final decision of the Passionate Ink Anthology Committee.
June 15 -July 15: Submissions accepted. All submissions are due by July 15.
July 31: Announce participating authors. Swap submissions between authors for the first edit
August 7: Authors return submissions for revision
August 14: Edited submissions returned to the coordinator
We anticipate publishing the anthology on September 15. Updates will be provided as we get closer.
The anthology is closed for submissions.