Free for Members: Join our workshop with Kilby Blades!
April 1 – 19. Learn more.
Sexy Scribbles Contest 2018: Deadline Extended to Dec. 31!
View the contest rules.
Judge the Sexy Scribbles Contest 2018!
Sign up to judge here.
Pitch to Agents and Editors!
Read about our Pitch Program.
Recent PI Posts
- Drinks & Kink With Passionate Ink June 26, 2019
- 10 Questions: Amber Anthony December 12, 2018
- 10 Questions: Heather Howland, Entangled Publishing October 17, 2018
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Are you planning to attend the Romance Writers of America National Conference in New York? Please join us for our chapter party on Wednesday, July 24th from 8:00-10:00pm in the Imperial/Broadhurst/Belasco Room.
This is a FREE event for all RWA members and will feature live demonstrations, snacks, prizes and more! It will be a great way to kick off your conference and make some new friends, and we hope to see you there!