Passionate Plume Contest opens Feb. 14, 2020
View the contest rules.
Sexy Scribbles Contest: July 4, 2020
View the contest rules.
Judge the Sexy Scribbles Contest 2020!
Sign up to judge here.
Free for Members:
Check our private Facebook group for Monthly Momentum program!
Pitch to Agents and Editors!
Read about our Pitch Program.
Recent PI Posts
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
The Passionate Ink chapter of the Romance Writers of America is dedicated to encouraging goodwill and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. It is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged.
The missteps of Romance Writers of America in the last portion of the year have taken a toll on all chapters, their leaders and members. We feel strongly that the current processes of RWA need to change in a significant manner before we can see appropriate growth. RWA should cultivate a leadership that chapter leaders and members want to follow, be proud of and advocate for. Below, you will find the missteps that need to be corrected and/or acknowledged in a satisfactory manner before our faith can be fully restored.
- Lack of transparency regarding the process of the ethics complaint and judgment leveled against Ms. Milan
- Lack of advocacy on behalf of numerous authors who have not been paid significant royalties by Dreamspinner Press
- Failure to support or respond to chapter questions
- Claims of ethics complaints being mishandled or ignored
Our chapter documents and board minutes are always available in the Passionate Ink Forum. We feel strongly in keeping our members informed and our information as transparent as possible.
Chapter leaders are a small portion of this community and we seek to do right by our members. All members in good standing have a vote and a right to voice their concerns over ALL leadership within the RWA community. We encourage members to stay positive during this difficult situation and to keep communications professional, courteous, and clear with your fellow writers.
We thank our members for the privilege of leading them, and look forward to the positive changes coming both within Passionate Ink and RWA.
The Passionate Ink Board of Directors, as members in good standing