Free for Members: Join our workshop with Kilby Blades!
April 1 – 19. Learn more.
Sexy Scribbles Contest 2018: Deadline Extended to Dec. 31!
View the contest rules.
Judge the Sexy Scribbles Contest 2018!
Sign up to judge here.
Pitch to Agents and Editors!
Read about our Pitch Program.
Recent PI Posts
- 10 Questions: Amber Anthony December 12, 2018
- 10 Questions: Heather Howland, Entangled Publishing October 17, 2018
- Pitch to BookEnds Literary Agency October 12, 2018! September 26, 2018
What is Passionate Ink?
We’re the online erotic romance Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our goal is to promote erotic romance through education, and to encourage good will and respect for all romance writers, regardless of the genre in which they write. This is the place for erotic romance writers to be heard, understood, educated, supported, and encouraged. Learn more
- To educate new, almost-there and published erotic romance writers by offering a safe place to exchange ideas, resources, craft advice and industry news.
- To create a safe forum for networking with all members of Passionate Ink.
- To support and encourage all erotic romance writers.
- To educate others about the different sub-genres, styles and heat levels within erotic romance.
Welcome to 10 Questions! Each month, we talk to a different member of the Passionate Ink community to ask them 10 questions about writing.
Today, we’re excited to welcome Amber Anthony to 10 Questions. Amber Anthony is a pen name that represents collaborating authors Rusty Hough Bader and Nancy Reynolds. Both are members of RWA, and together they’ve created and written several original television episodes and feature film scripts. Their collaboration began in 2008 with screenwriting and now, they are turning their love for words into books as romance writers. (more…)